All content on Money King NZ is for general informational purposes only, and:
- Does not constitute a recommendation or financial advice,
- Does not come with any guarantee as to its accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity,
- Does not make Money King NZ liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, or damages arising from its use
- Should never be used without first assessing your own personal and financial situation, and conducting your own research.
You may wish to consult with a authorised financial adviser before making any investment decisions.
Money King NZ does not collect any information about you when you use the site, except:
- Anonymous and automatically generated logs for analytics purposes.
- Details such as your email address, if you contact Money King NZ through channels like the contact form, or sign up for email newsletters.
- Any correspondence with Money King NZ you make through channels such as email, Facebook, Twitter may be used as content for this site.
Some of this information may be held and managed by reputable third paties (such as Mailchimp). Money King NZ will never sell, voluntarily disclose this information, or publicly attribute this information to you without your permission.
Money King NZ may contain some affiliate links on the site:
- If you click on these links and sign up or make a purchase, Money King NZ may receive a commission. There is no extra cost to you by using these links.
- Money King NZ is not able to personally identify you if you use these links.
- You are under no obligation to click these links, or to sign up or make any purchases through these links.
Money King NZ remains dedicated to providing independent and honest content on investing, and will never contain affiliate links for services that aren’t considered to be valuable and trustworthy.