All content on Money King NZ is for general informational and entertainment purposes only, and comes with the following limitations:
- It’s not financial advice – All of our content is factual and/or based on our opinion. It doesn’t constitute financial advice or a recommendation to buy/hold/dispose of a financial product or service.
- We don’t always get it right – We may make mistakes and our content may get outdated over time. We try our best to avoid these but can’t guarantee the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of our content. Money King NZ isn’t liable for any errors, omissions, losses, or damages arising from its use.
- Do your own research – Everyone’s personal and financial situation is different. You should always assess your own circumstances and conduct your own due diligence before applying the information on this site. You may wish to consult with an authorised financial adviser before making any investment decisions.
Money King NZ does not collect any information about you when you use the site, except for:
|Anonymous Google Analytics logs||For website analytics.|
|Your name, email, and IP address if you make a comment on an article||So we can display your name alongside any comments you make. Your email and IP address is never published and is only used for comment moderation purposes.|
|Your name and email address if you contact us through the Contact Us page||So we can respond to your message if necessary.|
|Your email if you sign up for email updates||So we can send you an email whenever we publish a new article.|
This information may be held and managed by reputable third parties (such as Mailchimp). Money King NZ will never sell, voluntarily disclose this information, or publicly attribute this information to you without your permission.
Money King NZ’s purpose is to share our investing knowledge, rather than to make money. We run this website as a hobby, aiming to make a positive difference to the financial situations of New Zealanders. While the content on the site can be accessed free of charge, we may at times place a limited number of ads and affiliate links on the site:
- If you click on these ads or links, Money King NZ may receive a commission. There’s no extra cost to you by using these links – in fact you may receive a bonus or discount for using them.
- Money King NZ isn’t able to personally identify you if you follow these ads or links. You’re under no obligation to click them, or to sign up or make any purchases through these links.
- The use or placement of ads or affiliate links is to cover the costs of web hosting and equipment required to keep the site running, rather than with the intent of making money from our audience.
Importantly we remain dedicated to providing independent and honest content on investing, so we won’t:
- Publish any sponsored content or write articles in return for payment.
- Place affiliate links for services that aren’t considered to be valuable or trustworthy.