Money King NZ Favourites
Here’s a collection of our favourite investing related content from Money King NZ and other content creators.
Favourites from other content creators
There’s plenty of awesome investing and personal finance related content out here. Here’s some of our favourites in no particular order. For a list of investing content creators we’re following, check out our Blogs, Podcasts, Youtube page.
- The Happy Saver – NO, I don’t want a rental property thank you.
- The Happy Saver – Smartshares NZ Top 50 vs S&P/NZX 50
- Personal Finance Club – How to Perfectly Time The Market
- Your Money Blueprint – Unlike Hansel and Gretel, you can’t eat your house
- Your Money Blueprint – Simplicity enters the home loan market, but at what cost?
- Your Money Blueprint – Investing for enough part 2
- Your Money Blueprint – Don’t place your joy in santa’s sack
- Passive Income NZ – Smartshares Exchange Traded Funds: Understanding The Unit Price
- Craigs Investment Partners – How long is long-term?
- Kernel – S&P 500 vs S&P Global 100: Which Should I Invest In?
- The Plain Bagel – What Rising Rates ACTUALLY Mean For Your Investments (YouTube)
- OneUp Project – How to invest in a volatile market (podcast)
Favourites from Money King NZ
Lastly here’s our 5 favourite recent articles on the Money King NZ site:
- The ultimate guide to investment platforms in New Zealand
- The ultimate guide to KiwiSaver funds and schemes
- The ultimate guide to index funds in New Zealand
- 12 common investing myths and misconceptions busted
- Tax on foreign investments – How do FIF and Estate Taxes work?
And 5 favourite older articles:
- 6 ways to build a long-term investment portfolio in New Zealand
- More funds = less diversification? Are you investing in too many funds?
- 2020 Recession? How to prepare your investment portfolio
- Funds 101 – What’s the difference between an Index Fund, ETF, and more?
- What happens to your money if InvestNow or Sharesies go bust?